Census Project now on FaceBook

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      From another list. . . kemis

      Hi Everyone,

      The USGenWeb Census Project is now on FaceBook.

      You can find us at:

      https://www.facebook.com/pages/USGenWeb-Census-Project/227372220654650
      Please stop by and "Like" the page and encourage others you may know to stop
      in as well. Share us on your own page and help spread the word.

      We will be using the page to post updates, share information that we come
      across and hope that all of you will interact with us. The Project exists
      for you, the researchers and volunteers. We hope it will be a useful tool
      for you and for the Project as we continue to grow.

      From the Staff, we thank you all for your continued support.

      Ronald Eason, President

      The USGenWeb Census Project (Reg)

      www.us-census.org