Georgia Marriage Records at Family Search.org

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2011
      from another list. . . kemis

      Georgia Marriages, 1808-1967

      Description
      Name index to marriage records from the state of Georgia. Microfilm copies
      of these records are available at the Family History Library and Family
      History Centers. This set contains 1,152,385 records. Due to privacy laws,
      recent records may not be displayed. The year range represents most of the
      records. A few records may be earlier or later.

      "Georgia Marriages, 1808-1967" index,
      ''FamilySearch'' https://www.familysearch.org

      Index entries derived from digital copies of original and compiled records.
    • winston pike
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2011
        WOW, thanx. I actually found some new info regarding my grandfather.

        Winston Pike

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2011
          I believe in sharing when they come to me. You never know where the next clue is coming from.

          kemis