New Genealogy Search Tool for GA!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2010
      from another list kemis

      A great new state-specific genealogy search tool is being developed by the
      people who created RootsWeb! Georgia is ready for you to use now, as are a
      few other states - more are being added daily, or as time permits. Just
      enter your surnames, and have fun! http://laboratory.linkpendium.com/

      It is still in beta, and will improve, but has already helped me find two
      bits of data I did not have for my ancestors in southern states! Remember
      that the search will improve over the next few weeks and months, so check
      back often!
    • PAUL DIFFLEY
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2010
        Thanks, Kevin, This should help in the never-ending quest. Paul Diffley