Gravestone Conservation

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009
      I was looking for something else and stumbled upon this.

      Gravestone Conservation - Training and Workshops: Southern Tour
      Basic Gravestone Restoration Workshop
      October 27, 2008 Columbus, GA
      October 29, 2008 Sandersville, GA
      October 31, 2008 Gainesville, GA
      November 3rd, 2008 Decatur, Georgia

      Contact and additional info at:
      http://www.gravestoneconservation.com/workshops-southerntour.asp

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009
        Here I thought I was helping and it was pointed out to me that was last
        year. Sorry kemis