1928-1930 Georgia Death Certs online now

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2009
      from another list. kemis

      I'm not sure how many of you know this new news, so I thought I'd pass it
      along. *
      *
      Almost 2 years after the Georgia Archives put up the death cert images for
      1919-1927, it has uploaded 1928-1930. Its not as easy to use as the other
      ones, you have to find your person on the index then go back to the search
      page and enter the certificate number but hey, its better than nothing!!

      This is the link for the new section

      http://content.sos.state.ga.us/cdm4/nondeath.php