RE: clapp cemetery

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 4:13 PM
      When we set the date, we'll let you know. We haven't received the markers
      and really don't know when they'll be in.

      I'm copying the group on this as this is exciting.

      kemis

      From: Jckdan77@... [mailto:Jckdan77@...]

      A.P. Watley and Elizabeth Watley I can arrange a Confederate color guard for
      the dedication of the civil war markers

      In a message dated 3/29/2009 10:22:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      sobbygenealogy@... writes:
      Mike,

      Thanks for the email. I've copied the president of our organization, John
      Mallory Land. What is the name of your ancestor who is buried at the
      cemetery? We have ordered CSA markers for the civil war soldiers we have
      documentation to prove their service. We are planning a dedication at a
      later date.

      This is a link to the history and other info.
      http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~gamuscog/clappfac.htm

      kemis