Census Records

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
      from another list. . . kemis

      I just wanted to let everyone know that isn't keeping track of the progress
      that FamilySearch is making in getting records indexed and available online
      that the 1850 Census now includes Georgia in the searchable index and the
      1900 is also available to search and view the actual images - for FREE!!!
      http://search.labs.familysearch.org/recordsearch/

      The 1880 has been available to search the index but the images are not
      available through them.
    • lwn101778
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
        How did the cleanup day go? Haven't seen anything. Sorry, I could
        not make it. Got tied up helping a friend.

        --- In ClappCemetery@yahoogroups.com, "Kemis Massey"

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
          We had John Mallory Land, Cynthia Nason, Rosebird and myself. That's 2 bag
          holders, 1 sitter and 1 worker. John bagged up 31 bags of shingles (1
          pile). That leaves at least 4 more piles of shingles and we can start doing
          cutting back vines.

          We set a table up on the Riverwalk with info available. The weather was
          great for cleaning. Just wish we could get more help. The Ledger didn't
          print the press release. I sent copies of an announcement to the government
          channel and 4 TV stations for their "community" calendar. Didn't see
          anything on them either. Oh well maybe next time. Small steps.

          kemis