Re: [ClappCemetery] Re: NEWSOM / NEWSOME Family Reunion in Columbus area

  • Daniel T. Elliott, President
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 15, 2008
      Awesome Newsoms,
      This is a little earlier than Clapp Factory, but does anyone out there have any information on Newsom's Fort, which was a Wilkes County militia fort in the American Revolution (somewhere in present-day Warren County, I think)? I am researching the Wilkes County forts and any information is appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Dan Elliott
      The LAMAR Institute, Inc.
      http://lamarinstitute.org