RE: [ClappCemetery] dinner tomorrow

    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2008
      John is here. cell 469-995-5222 He's been to the cemetery - when he comes
      to town that's the 1st place he goes. Day or night.

      He, Cynthia, Betty, my John and I went to Ryans. Country's at Main Street
      tomorrow. That's on the north end of town not far from where you are
      staying. Saturday dinner will be at the Cracker Barrel.

      kemis

      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2008
        Country's at Main Street - what time?

        Candy