498Re: [ClappCemetery] Email Lists

    Apr 1 5:27 PM
      John,

      Thanks, I'm going to unsubscribe from the NEWSOME and PAGE mailing lists. I'll continue on with the others unless someone else already subscribes for their personal family research.

      From: John Mallory Land
      To: ClappCemetery@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Virginia Johnson ; Cynthia I Nason ; StephenCrazyWolf@...
      Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 7:51 PM
      Subject: Re: [ClappCemetery] Email Lists

      Kemis,

      I subscribe to the NEWSOME and PAGE mailing lists and will monitor them
      for any information or queries pertaining to the Clapp's Factory
      families. If there are others you would like me to watch, I'll be glad
      to do that. I have not subscribed to ABNEY, PIKE, MORRIS, or STATHAM.,
      but all of these would be appropriate for me. I could also do MILLER.

      John

      Kemis Massey wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I don't know about some of you but I was whipped after Saturday. It
      > sure looked different over there after we finished. It is the
      > beginning of a good place to rest. I'll be checking in on it during
      > the week to see if GA power got the presents we left them.
      >
      > As if I don't ask for enough help, but I need to know if anyone
      > belongs to any of the family lists that we have identified so far?
      > I've joined all of the to send them info from time to time, but it's
      > become almost over whelming even scanning the additional emails
      > everyday hoping for a response. If some of you are already receiving
      > the emails, you are reading them and can response to anyone inquiring
      > about the CLAPP's Factory Cemetery.
      >
      > kemis

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor