1165CFCPL Officers and upcoming Work Day Nov. 9

    Oct 14, 2013

      At the recent Annual Meeting, the slate of candidates for office was elected.  They are:  John Mallory Land, President; Cynthia Nason, Vice-President; and Kemis Massey, Secretary & Treasurer.

      A Work Day at the cemetery has been scheduled for November 9, beginning at 11 AM.  We will be clearing debris and removing a remaining pile of dumped roofing shingles.  Everyone is encouraged to join us - no physical labor is required, you can simply provide moral support if you like.  If anyone would like to volunteer to bring refreshments, that would be swell, too.  We look forward to seeing you there! Thanks!