1163RE: Notification of CFCPL Annual Meeting - Oct. 12

    Oct 12, 2013

      Sue - I'm so sorry we missed you!  The group met in the Wade Room of the Genealogy Department (second floor) at the library on Macon Road.  I will give you a phone call and perhaps we can meet to discuss the cemetery, as well as applying for a grave marker for your veteran ancestor.  Also, there will be a Work Day at the Clapp's Factory Cemetery on Saturday, November 9, beginning at 10 AM, if you would like to meet then (no manual labor required, of course!).  Thank you for your interest - I apologize that you were not directed to the right place!  - John

      ---In clappcemetery@yahoogroups.com, <suwats@...> wrote:

      I was at the library this morning just before 11am and the rooms were taken by other groups.    I had wanted to join and to try to become active with the group, but apparently this was not to be.     I also thought I would be able to help with getting a marker for my ancestor who had fought in the Civil War, find out more about what I could do.

      I must admit I am disappointed.

      Sue Watson
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic