1134Georgia Archives

    Jul 11, 2012
      From another list . . . kemis

      -----Original Message-----
      Forwarding this post from the Spalding County list. If you aren't aware of
      this new viewer, you may want to try it out. It does seem to be easier to
      use then the original.

      It's a good chance to check out all of the records that have been added if
      you haven't looked lately. Great resources to link to for your researchers
      and to use for indexing or transcribing for our sites.

      Linda B.