- Feb 15, 2012from another list. . kemis
This post was made on another state list regarding the SSDI and has links
for more information if you are interested.
Press Release -- please distribute widely as appropriate.
The Records Preservation and Access Committee has created a Call to
Action Kit to support the Stop ID Theft NOW initiative.
Access the kit at http://www.fgs.org/rpac/sddi-call-to-action-kit/.
If you have questions concerning the Social Security Death Index and its
possible loss as a resource for the genealogical community, please check all
the resources available in the kit including:
- Educational videos and FAQ sheets.
- Information on the Stop Identity Theft NOW! petition via the We The People
- Form letters that you can use to contact Congress and let them know you do
not support removal of the Social Security Death Index.
- And ways to spread the word to other members of the genealogical
Chair, Marketing & Public Relations
+1 (773) 661-3080