1039RE: [ClappCemetery] Re: Census Records

    Nov 4, 2008
      We had John Mallory Land, Cynthia Nason, Rosebird and myself. That's 2 bag
      holders, 1 sitter and 1 worker. John bagged up 31 bags of shingles (1
      pile). That leaves at least 4 more piles of shingles and we can start doing
      cutting back vines.

      We set a table up on the Riverwalk with info available. The weather was
      great for cleaning. Just wish we could get more help. The Ledger didn't
      print the press release. I sent copies of an announcement to the government
      channel and 4 TV stations for their "community" calendar. Didn't see
      anything on them either. Oh well maybe next time. Small steps.

      kemis