New Minis

  • blackspire_182
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 14, 2006
      Has anyone seen or heard any more new about the Magnificent Egos
      L5R/Clan War minis since the photo line-up here on the group? Do they
      have a release date, etc, etc?

      Thanks!

      Mark
    • themasherking
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 15, 2006
        --- In ClanWar-L@yahoogroups.com, "blackspire_182" <spire_182@...>
        wrote:

        > Has anyone seen or heard any more new about the Magnificent Egos
        > L5R/Clan War minis since the photo line-up here on the group? Do
        they
        > have a release date, etc, etc?
        >
        > Thanks!
        >

        > Mark

        Speaking of minis. Is there a complete list of minis made somwhere.
        wondering if Fox minis and wasp miins were ever made.
      • David Langford
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 15, 2006
          Fox Stalkers/Hunters = No

          Wasp Skirmishers = Were given away at some cons, don't
          think they ever made it to retail. You can find them
          from time to time on eBay, but they go for a premium
          price.

          Dave

          --- themasherking <themasherking@...> wrote:

          > --- In ClanWar-L@yahoogroups.com, "blackspire_182"
          > <spire_182@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Has anyone seen or heard any more new about the
          > Magnificent Egos
          > > L5R/Clan War minis since the photo line-up here on
          > the group? Do
          > they
          > > have a release date, etc, etc?
          > >
          > > Thanks!
          > >

          > > Mark
          > >

          > Speaking of minis. Is there a complete list of minis
          > made somwhere.
          > wondering if Fox minis and wasp miins were ever
          > made.

          Sponsored Link

          $420k for $1,399/mo.
          Find Out! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
        • themasherking
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 15, 2006
            --- In ClanWar-L@yahoogroups.com, David Langford
            <yoritomoshomey@...> wrote:

            > Fox Stalkers/Hunters = No

            NOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!!!!
            oh well mega minitures makes a box of 20 marial artist for like 20
            dollars and 15 of them are ninjas. Since reading fox descripiton I
            see them as javelin hurling ninjas. glue the on a square base this
            would due.

            > Wasp Skirmishers = Were given away at some cons, don't
            > think they ever made it to retail. You can find them
            > from time to time on eBay, but they go for a premium
            > price.
            >
            > Dave

            NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!
            well damn.....use my normal archers then :)

            thanks for the info
          • J. David Moody
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 15, 2006
              The first 10 figures were supposed to be in retail stores by now,
              but I haven't heard anything from ME in weeks.

              Moody

              wrote:

              > Has anyone seen or heard any more new about the Magnificent Egos
              > L5R/Clan War minis since the photo line-up here on the group? Do
              they
              > have a release date, etc, etc?
              >
              > Thanks!
              >

              > Mark

            • J. David Moody
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 15, 2006
                Yeah, the only Yoritomo stuff I ever laid my hands on were Tortise
                Marines and Mantis Mercaneries. (Well, the Mantis HG, too.) We did
                see some Mantis Budoka castings during the phase of identifying
                sculpts for ME... so they may make it out sometime too. And if the
                Wasp Skirmishers got out before, then they should get out again with
                the ME stuff... hopefully.

                Moody

                --- In ClanWar-L@yahoogroups.com, "themasherking"
                <themasherking@...> wrote:

                > --- In ClanWar-L@yahoogroups.com, David Langford
                > <yoritomoshomey@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Fox Stalkers/Hunters = No
                >
                > NOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!!!!
                > oh well mega minitures makes a box of 20 marial artist for like 20
                > dollars and 15 of them are ninjas. Since reading fox descripiton I
                > see them as javelin hurling ninjas. glue the on a square base this
                > would due.
                >

                > > Wasp Skirmishers = Were given away at some cons, don't
                > > think they ever made it to retail. You can find them
                > > from time to time on eBay, but they go for a premium
                > > price.
                > >
                > > Dave
                > >

                > NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!
                > well damn.....use my normal archers then :)
                >
                > thanks for the info

              • themasherking
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 15, 2006
                  --- In ClanWar-L@yahoogroups.com, "J. David Moody" <moody@...> wrote:

                  > Yeah, the only Yoritomo stuff I ever laid my hands on were Tortise
                  > Marines and Mantis Mercaneries. (Well, the Mantis HG, too.) We did
                  > see some Mantis Budoka castings during the phase of identifying
                  > sculpts for ME... so they may make it out sometime too. And if the
                  > Wasp Skirmishers got out before, then they should get out again with
                  > the ME stuff... hopefully.
                  >
                  > Moody

                  Budoka and wasp have chance of making it to market.
                  that would be kool.

                  well at least I have everything else.
                • David Langford
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 15, 2006
                    There is a pack of generic Medium Ranged Infantry that
                    comes with 2 nage-yari (short spear) figures and 2 bow
                    figures. This is a great pack (if you can find them)
                    to proxy for Fox Hunters and Wasp Skirmishers.

                    Dave

                    --- themasherking <themasherking@...> wrote:

                    > --- In ClanWar-L@yahoogroups.com, David Langford
                    > <yoritomoshomey@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Fox Stalkers/Hunters = No
                    >
                    > NOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!!!!
                    > oh well mega minitures makes a box of 20 marial
                    > artist for like 20
                    > dollars and 15 of them are ninjas. Since reading fox
                    > descripiton I
                    > see them as javelin hurling ninjas. glue the on a
                    > square base this
                    > would due.
                    >

                    > > Wasp Skirmishers = Were given away at some cons,
                    > don't
                    > > think they ever made it to retail. You can find
                    > them
                    > > from time to time on eBay, but they go for a
                    > premium
                    > > price.
                    > >
                    > > Dave
                    > >

                    > NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!
                    > well damn.....use my normal archers then :)
                    >
                    > thanks for the info

                    Sponsored Link

                    Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
                    $510k for $1,698/mo. Calculate new payment!
                    www.LowerMyBills.com/lre