Citizens Party Meeting - April 27th @ 7pm in Marina del Rey, CA.

  • thompme6
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 12:44 PM

      Join other Citizens Party supporters at our very first California meeting in Marina del Rey. We will begin mapping out our California ballot access strategy, filling vital positions and assigning tasks.

      Wed, Apr 27 at 7:00 PM – Wed, Apr 27 at 8:30 PM

      Jerry's Famous Deli

      13181 Mindanao Way
      Marina del Rey, California

      Do you think that both major parties are excessively dominated by money and overly influenced by single-issue groups?  Are you concerned about the continued assault on the American middle class by both major parties?  Do you feel that neither of the two major parties truly reflect the aspirations or will of most Americans?  Do the two party career politicians appear unwilling or unable to address the many issues and challenges facing our nation?  Have you grown tired of the polarization and alienation created by the two major parties?

       If so, please give us an honest look!

      We, the members of the Citizens Party, fully commit ourselves to transforming and reforming our government and electoral process.  Together, we will work to re-establish the public trust in our government by recruiting and electing ethical leaders to govern and guide us with the best interest of our nation and its citizens at heart.   The Citizens Party seeks to increase the number of people engaged in the American political process.  We strive to set aside the partisanship and ideological labeling that are corrupting the American political process and constraining real problem solving.  We firmly commit to making the Citizens Party competitive in every single race, district, and state, while integrating national and state parties in support of the Citizens Party's core vision and values.

      Citizens Party: Return to American Self-Reliance

      Common Sense

      Pragmatism

      Problem Solving

      National Self Reliance

      A party for the majority of Americans...those with a mixture of views...right, left, centrist & moderate.

      Join us at:  http://www.votecitizens.org

      STAY CONNECTED:

      facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CitizensParty

      twitter: http://twitter.com/CitizensPartyUS