from bright future jobs...for Americans in our own country

  • valchau2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 7:36 PM

      It's astonishing, but true--companies with US job openings are brazenly recruiting abroad.  We found two want ads yesterday advertising their US job fairs - in India!  Both ads promise H1-b sponsorship for the US job.

      Can you contact your Congressman right away, by phone and email, about this reprehensible practice?

      The subcommittee on Immigration is holding hearings tomorrow on the h1-b program.  We need to have your Congressman ready and willing to fix these programs and make companies with US job openings seek local talent first.

      We will never put Americans back to work when we must fly to India to apply for a job...right in our own home town.

      the team at Bright Future Jobs

      Donna, Mike, Brendan, Baxter
      www.brightfuturejobs.com