U.S. Border Control Issues State of Union message

  • Ed Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2011

       U.S. Border Control Chairman Edward I Nelson has just issued his 2011 State of the Union message with regard to border and immigration policy. To read it or download a copy, click here right now.
        In his State of the Union message, Nelson lays the blame for our border and immigration crisis where it belongs -- not Mexico, not drug smugglers, but our own U.S. Congress who consistently puts their own petty political agenda ahead of the interests of the people they have sworn to serve.

       And he reminds the nation that both major political parties deserve equal credit for our immigration crisis. Border Control urges voters to use every opportunity to let their Representatives and Senators know that any further evidence of their indifference to the will of the people will result in another major turnover at the polls as we search for people candidates will honor our Constitution and their oath of office.

      USEFUL LINKS:
      Follow us on Twitter
      Follow us on Facebook
      Make a donation to our work!