Re: [Citation_Boats] Lazer for sale

  • N2PPN - Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2008
      Hi Paul,

      Could you take more pics of your Lazer and post them (Or send them to me and I'll post them) showing the interior, cuddy cabin, cockpit and console area and the engine and engine compartment??? the more pics the better.... Thanks,

      Rich

      "Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
      -- Mark Twain

      Please note: message attached

      Click for free quote on refinancing your mortgage.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/PnY6rbuplszNddpQ26e72yYKT6xnbr5m9K81l8ykFEKUyjFY6Z7OV/