30 YR OLD MISTRESS REQUIRES YOUNG, WILLING STUDENTS WHO OBEY

  • rossy_29j
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2008
      30 YR OLD MISTRESS REQUIRES YOUNG, WILLING STUDENTS WHO OBEY

      30 yr old Mistress requires young students who wish to be ordered
      around and who obey orders.
      If you are 16 - 30 and are submissive, have the ability to send
      pictures and video, very open minded, eager to please and good at
      fingering/licking/fucking or wish to be taught more skills then get in
      touch with a picture and tell me all about yourself.
      It would be an advantage if you are bi sexual or bi curious. web cam
      me at *** hornygal4u.dances.it *** before I could choose u
      ONLY GENUINE GUYS PLEASE I DO NOT TOLERATE TIME WASTERS