1030 YR OLD MISTRESS REQUIRES YOUNG, WILLING STUDENTS WHO OBEY

  • rossy_29j
    Jul 25 5:22 AM
      30 YR OLD MISTRESS REQUIRES YOUNG, WILLING STUDENTS WHO OBEY

      30 yr old Mistress requires young students who wish to be ordered
      around and who obey orders.
      If you are 16 - 30 and are submissive, have the ability to send
      pictures and video, very open minded, eager to please and good at
      fingering/licking/fucking or wish to be taught more skills then get in
      touch with a picture and tell me all about yourself.
      It would be an advantage if you are bi sexual or bi curious. web cam
      me at *** hornygal4u.dances.it *** before I could choose u
      ONLY GENUINE GUYS PLEASE I DO NOT TOLERATE TIME WASTERS