Spring camping trip

  • John Cole
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      Dear Checkerspots-

      We talked it over tonight, and the next Chesapeake Checkerspots camping trip will be the weekend of June 16th and 17th. Everyone is invited to attend. Kris and I were thinking that it might be nice to go to western Maryland since we went to the Eastern Shore last year. We also talked about possibly doing two nights, but you people wouldn't have to do both.

      Please let me know if you ave any questions or suggestions.

      John
      --
      John B. Cole