Sad News.........................Terry Larkham

  • Terry Larkham
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2013
      Hello,

        I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform everyone about my trip to Makati,Philippines for a program because it was impromptu. The program was successful, but my journey has turned sour I was mugged at gun point and all my valuables were stolen (cash, credit cards and phone, where I went for sightseeing before leaving to the airport since my return flight is in few hours. Luckily I had my passport in my hotel room to get me home.

      It's was a terrible experience. I need your help financially to get back home, I need to settle some outstanding hotel bills and also take a cab to the airport. I have contacted my bank, but the best they can do is to mail a new card which will take 2 to 3 days to get here.

      Western Union Transfer is the fastest option to wire the funds to me.All i need right now is (£2000) but will appreciate whatsoever you can afford to loan me right now.Please let me know if you can help me out? I promise to make the immediate refund when i get home.

      Thanks
    • Gene Hawkins

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2013
          Terry's account has been compromised.

          Marion [one of the moderators]

          On 2 May 2013, at 13:50, Gene Hawkins wrote:

          >> Fraud – I’ve seen this same message on other mailing lists.
          >>
          >> Gene

          >> Hello,
          >>
          >> I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform everyone about my trip to Makati,Philippines for a program because it was impromptu. The program was successful, but my journey has turned sour I was mugged at gun point and all my valuables were stolen (cash, credit cards and phone, where I went for sightseeing before leaving to the airport since my return flight is in few hours. Luckily I had my passport in my hotel room to get me home.
          >>
          >> It's was a terrible experience. I need your help financially to get back home, I need to settle some outstanding hotel bills and also take a cab to the airport. I have contacted my bank, but the best they can do is to mail a new card which will take 2 to 3 days to get here.
          >>
          >> Western Union Transfer is the fastest option to wire the funds to me.All i need right now is (£2000) but will appreciate whatsoever you can afford to loan me right now.Please let me know if you can help me out? I promise to make the immediate refund when i get home.
          >>
          >> Thanks

        • Doris Howe
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2013
            Yes, I've marked it as 'junk' and deleted it!
            doris><>

            --
            *MODERATOR:

            THERE ARE TWO MEANS OF REFUGE IN LIFE...........MUSIC AND CATS
            ALBERT SCHWEITZER

            Faith is a sounder guide than reason.
            Reason can go only so far,
            but Faith has no limit.