Re: [Churchcrawling] Wigginton, Herts [9 Attachments]

  • Chris Stafford
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
      Hi Andrew and welcome to the group, thanks for the posting, an interesting and slightly odd interior as you say.

      (Just a point, we normally repeat the posting to churchpictures as well as churchcrawling, some members only subscribe to one and not the other, also some members prefer the way CP (Churchpictures) displays the images). Chris

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
        Welcome from me too. I live in another part of the Chiltern and visited Wigginton about two years ago. I really expected it to be locked, and was pleasantly surprised to find it open and more interesting inside than out.
        Marion