All Saints Bishopswood Herefordshire

  • Neil Floyd
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 100 KB

    A sign directed me to this lancet style church of 1845 by John Plowman - locked unfortunately.
    Mr Neil

    Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
    DSCF2388

  • ChurchCrawler
    Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012

      I never got in here either......... and neither did Cameron.
      Of course ha may have been in there on a second visit.

      I have nothing to compare the reordering of Berry Hill with as this is another church I have never got inside.