Ruar Deane Congregational

  • Neil Floyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 93 KB

    On my way in to Ruardeane my batteries were running low. As the parish church has been photographed hundreds of times for its lovely tower and unusual pinnacles I thought I would lose my last photo to illustrate this derelict chapel which is very much at risk. Partially of 1798 it is roughcast and I think should be preserved but one wonders how long this building will hang on.
    Mr Neil
    Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
    DSCF2387