Markby St Peter Lincs

  • Chris Stafford
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
    Happy New Year everyone, may your cameras be busy and successful. This week Mrs Stafford expressed a desire to visit the seaside so we went up to Mablethorpe and Sutton on Sea in Lincolnshire, both places she had not been too, since visiting she quickly decided there was no need to go again! On the way back, whilst there was still a bit of light left in the sky, about 3.15pm these days, I stopped off at Markby St Peter to visit the most atmospheric thatched church, the dark fast approaching rainclouds meant we had to hurry our visit, before the long wet journey home. I've previously posted better weather pictures in 2007.

    Chris