St Mary, Earl Soham

  • KENNETH PAVER
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      Now evenings are getting longer, the scanning season has started again. In order to give me more room to breathe in I am throwing away all unwanted trannies, hundreds of 'em after putting the better ones on disc.
      These were taken over 10 years ago, and,repeating what I have said before, in the days when I did not know to look for.