Llandanwg

  • Andy Foster - N
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2011
      Richard, thank you for the pics, but how did you get into Llandanwg? Always shut in my experience and no keyholder, though local people remember it being open

      Andy F

    • RICHARD CAMP
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2011
        Andy,
        Interior picture from last visit, not this Sunday. Friend from Dolwyddelan goes there, back to her roots, whenever there is a service. Matchless setting, spoiled by large car park abutting churchyard; don't think it was there on last visit. How well you know North Wales!
        Richard