Denstone College

  • Egwin
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 1, 2010
      Having very successfully asked about Syt Paul, Bow Common may I ask now about
      somewhere very different!

      Please, can anyone show photographs of Denstone College Chapel.

      Thanks
      Egwin

      You're invited to visit our church blog: www.stchrysostoms.wordpress.com

    • Andy Foster - N
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 1, 2010
        Try

        http://www.denstonecollege.org/Page.aspx?PageID=62

        (this behaves oddly and you will need to paste it into your browser)

        though it's all at low level, stalls but no architecture.

        AF

        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 1, 2010
          Oh! Thanks AF. Much appreciated actually if you drag the mouse on that it takes
          you into the roof - or onto the floor.
          But not unfortunately outside for an exterior view!

          I suppose some of these school chapels have to pack so many in that they tend to
          be full of pews.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 1, 2010
            Ah, I didn't discover that! Thanks

            Andy F

            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 2, 2010
              Pity about the TV screens on the side walls.
              JR

              Andy Foster - N wrote:
              > Ah, I didn't discover that! Thanks
              >
              > Andy F

            • Egwin
              Message 6 of 23 , Nov 5, 2010
                Yes, I noticed those flatscreens. Presumably they are used for teaching or
                perhaps as worship aids.

                I've still not found an exterior view of this chapel.

                Egwin
                Please visit our church blog  http://www.stchrysostoms.wordpress.com