Fw: [moderatorcentral] Yahoo! Groups will get a face-lift!

  • ChurchCrawler
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      FOR EVERYONE'S INFORMATION

      Not sure quite what this will mean for our two groups.
      It seems Yahoo Groups is set to become something akin to Facebook in functionality.
      Let's see what happens but other minor changes have in the past created mayhem!

      There is always the chance too we may like what happens!

      Best wishes
      Phil
      Bristol UK
      www.churchcrawler.co.uk
      Owner of ChurchCrawling and churchpictures
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/churchpictures
      http://churchcrawler.blogspot.com
      http://churchcrawling.blogspot.com/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/churchcrawler/