reply to Doris

  • bill hennessee
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 1, 2010
      Doris, so what do you consider summer heat over there?
      Here it's been an unusually warm June with highs in the low to mid 90s F.
      Of course the humidity is sky high as well. The early heat has roused the
      cicadas earlier than normal (usually mid-July) so at night they are a
      constant background noise. Cicadas are a normal feature of summer in the
      South.

      Of course as soon as I asked, a bunch of photos showed up in my mailbox.

      Bill