Re: [Churchcrawling] panorama

    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2010
      We haven't had a panorama recently, so here's one of Notre Dame:

      http://www.fromparis.com/panoramas_quicktime_vr/
      notre_dame_de_paris_12_the_nave/
    • Doris Howe
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2010
        Brilliant Marion!
        Thank you!
        Doris><>

        --
        *MODERATOR:
        THERE ARE TWO MEANS OF REFUGE IN LIFE...........MUSIC AND CATS

        Faith is a sounder guide than reason.
        Reason can go only so far,
        but Faith has no limit.
        BLAISE PASCAL
        *
      • Doris Howe
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2010
          Hello Marion.
          Where can one find panpramas like this of other countries and places?
          Doris><>

          On 01/05/2010 16:05, marion wrote:

          > We haven't had a panorama recently, so here's one of Notre Dame:
          >
          > http://www.fromparis.com/panoramas_quicktime_vr/
          > <http://www.fromparis.com/panoramas_quicktime_vr/>
          > notre_dame_de_paris_12_the_nave/

          -
          *MODERATOR:
          member: www.bombaybreedclub.org
          THERE ARE TWO MEANS OF REFUGE IN LIFE...........MUSIC AND CATS
          ALBERT SCHWEITZER

          Faith is a sounder guide than reason.
          Reason can go only so far,
          but Faith has no limit.
          BLAISE PASCAL
          *
        • Marcel
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2010
            Very nice view. Once I've been on the first floor of the Eifel tower. I
            remember I was feeling quite uncomfortable as I'm going to feel dizzy when
            standing on the Monday newspaper.

            Marcel.

            Message 5 of 7 , May 1, 2010
              I don't know, Doris; the link to Notre Dame was sent to me by a
              friend. Then I noticed that the link enabled me to see Paris from the
              top of the Eiffel Tower, and to look at other places on that
              particular site.

              Perhaps putting "panorama photos" or something like that into google
              will produce results?

              Marion