Re: [Churchcrawling] Holyhead St Cybi

  • RICHARD CAMP
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
      Phil,
      What I should have said is that we shall be away (in Alsace) for ten days from 3 October; however, any week-end, or Monday or Friday you and Mr Neil from 19 October onwards would be fine for a south Wales churchcrawl.
      Richard

      From: neil marchant <nmbr20601@blueyonde r.co.uk>
      Subject: [Churchcrawling] Holyhead St Cybi
      To: "Church Crawling" <Churchcrawling@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Monday, 31 August, 2009, 8:17 AM

      Unfortunately I didn't get a chance. We had to catch a ferry across to Ireland so I was there very early in the morning before my friends woke up! I was there on the 17th.
      I was wondering if we could meet up for a crawl in your part of the world sometime - I would particularly like to see old and new Vaynor church e.t.c. perhaps Mr Phil would like to come too - maybe in October?
      Neil

      See what I'm Up o on
      http://neilfloyd. blogspot. com/