Re: [churchpictures] Stopped for speeding.

  • ChurchCrawler
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
      OFF TOPIC JRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      But very very funny

      Best wishes
      Phil
      Bristol UK
      www.churchcrawler.co.uk
      Owner of ChurchCrawling and churchpictures
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/churchpictures
      http://churchcrawler.blogspot.com
      http://churchcrawling.blogspot.com/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/churchcrawler/
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
        Marvellous, 0-60 in half a second?

        Marcel.

        >I GOT STOPPED FOR SPEEDING YESTERDAY.I THOUGHT I COULD TALK MY WAY OUT
        > OF IT UNTIL THE OFFICER LOOKED AT MY DOG IN THE BACK SEAT
        >

        > Don't forget : pictures with words to churchpictures, but words only to
        > Churchcrawling! Thanks!
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Barry Caselli
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2008
          LOL

          John Salmon <j.r.salmon@...> wrote: I GOT STOPPED FOR SPEEDING YESTERDAY.I THOUGHT I COULD TALK MY WAY OUT
          OF IT UNTIL THE OFFICER LOOKED AT MY DOG IN THE BACK SEAT