an idea for a new page

  • Daniel Police
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
      http://perso.wanadoo.fr/police.daniel/Riboul/SaintPierreAsse.htm

      then have a "quick" look at "music"

      I will either develop the project or abandon it.

      Daniel
    • folton nogueira

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
          What is the stringed instrument on the right, Daniel? The first one is
          a viol, the second a lute - is that right? But I can't work out the
          third.

          Marion
          On 1 Apr 2007, at 13:24, Daniel Police wrote:

          > http://perso.wanadoo.fr/police.daniel/Riboul/SaintPierreAsse.htm
          >

          > then have a "quick" look at "music"
          >
          > I will either develop the project or abandon it.
          >
          > Daniel
        • jo birch
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
            I loved the angel with the drum, Daniel. It looks to me like the big drums
            in marching bands! I hope you do continue on and develop the idea...
            Jo

            What is the stringed instrument on the right, Daniel? The first one is
            a viol, the second a lute - is that right? But I can't work out the
            third.

            Marion
            On 1 Apr 2007, at 13:24, Daniel Police wrote:

            > http://perso.wanadoo.fr/police.daniel/Riboul/SaintPierreAsse.htm
            >

            > then have a "quick" look at "music"
            >
            > I will either develop the project or abandon it.
            >
            > Daniel

          • Barry Caselli
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 7, 2007
              Hi,
              When I visited that page, I suddenly had an idea. I don't know if this idea has been mentioned yet.
              Would you mind if I mentioned this idea? My idea for your sites (and anyone else doing websites in multiple languages) is to have a title page with links to the site in separate languages: Click on the word "French" (in the French language) to go to the French version of the site. Click on the word "English" to go to an English version of your site, and so on. Do this for whatever languages the site is available in. What do you think?
              I wasn't going to give any suggestions, but this idea just came to me, and I have seen it elsewhere on the internet.
              I just wanted to send this before I go back and read the site. It looks interesting.
              Barry