Essex Churches site

  • Chris Harrison
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hi to all
      I have just voted on the site and put it into "FIRST" place.
      Keep voting and let's keep it there :-)

      Regards to all

      Chris (Seajay)
    • John Salmon
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
        Whats happened??
        There have only been 114 votes!!
        There are only 11 votes between the 1st and the 10th site?

        Can JW tell us what has happened.
        Our preveios rival y2y is now in 4th position - he/she will be spitting
        blood!!

        JOhn

        Chris Harrison wrote:

        > Hi to all
        > I have just voted on the site and put it into "FIRST" place.
        > Keep voting and let's keep it there :-)
        >
        > Regards to all
        >
        > Chris (Seajay)
      • Les Center
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
          You haven't pushed us lately. I thought maybe the contest had ended. I checked the site just before shutting down last night, and it was still there, so I voted again. Had a bit of trouble because I couldn't read the code the first two tries, and guessed wrong.---Les

          John Salmon <j.r.salmon@...> wrote: Whats happened??

          Chris Harrison wrote:

          > Hi to all
          > I have just voted on the site and put it into "FIRST" place.
          > Keep voting and let's keep it there :-)
          >
          > Regards to all
          >
          > Chris (Seajay)

          Don't forget to Email URLs of websites to members that you have found and think are worthy of recommendation.

          Architecture design software Architecture design New school of architecture and design Architecture Architecture and home design Landscape architecture design

        • Doris Howe
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
            >. Had a bit of trouble because I couldn't read the code the first two
            >tries, and guessed wrong.---Les>
            Just click on the 'cant read' and a new one will appear.
            I had to try twice and even three times now and then,
            Doris><>

            MODERATOR:
            THERE ARE TWO MEANS OF REFUGE IN LIFE...........MUSIC AND CATS
            ALBERT SCHWEITZER

            Faith is a sounder guide than reason.
            Reason can go only so far,
            but Faith has no limit.
            Blaise Pascal.

            DORIS HOWE :
            A.K.A. CANTERBURY BELLE
          • John Whitworth
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
              On 2/1/06, John Salmon <j.r.salmon@...> wrote:

              > Can JW tell us what has happened.
              > Our preveios rival y2y is now in 4th position - he/she will be spitting
              > blood!!

              Yes John, the votes are all normalised on the 1st of each month. It is
              supposed to keep it a fair contest, and brings the leaders back into
              line with everyone else's votes. No-one loses their position though
              ... but it makes it a lot simpler to climb positions!

              JW