Murbach Benedictine Abbey

  • folton
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
      Dear friends;
      I would like to have some pictures (outside and inside) of this building to
      ilustrate a lecture. Someone could help me?
      Thanks
      Fôlton

    • Police Daniel
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
        Here are a few pics of Murbach abbey in Alsace, if this is the one you have in mind.
        I also have some comments but I would - I suppose _ have to translate them into English.

        Daniel

      • folton
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
          Daniel;
          This is Ok. If you have a rear view it will be great.
          thank you
          Fôlton

          2005/11/1, Police Daniel <Police.Daniel@...>:

          > Here are a few pics of Murbach abbey in Alsace, if this is the one you
          > have in mind.
          > I also have some comments but I would - I suppose _ have to translate them
          > into English.
          >
          > Daniel

          > Don't forget to Email URLs of websites to members that you have found and
          > think are worthy of recommendation.
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Police Daniel
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
            Sorry, no general views of the rear (east) of the church but ywo interesting carvings on the chevet.

            Daniel