Re: [Churchcrawling] Re: [churchpictures] S Michael & All Angels, Mill Hill, London NW7

  • John Salmon
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2004
      Are you refereing to the picture illustrating the organ?
      JR

      --
      John Salmon
      www.saintsilas.org.uk
      www.saintmarymagdalene.org.uk
      www.saintaugustine.org.uk
      www.willesdengreenparish.org.uk
      www.carshaltonallsaints.org.uk
      www.saintjohn.co.uk
      www.stpeterslondondocks.org.uk
      www.stmarybletchingley.org.uk
      www.stmaryattleborough.org.uk
      www.stmarksregentspark.org.uk
      www.stjamespaddington.org.uk
      www.stpeterbusheyheath.org.uk
      www.saintdunstan.org.uk
      www.churchtours.org.uk
    • Les Center
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2004
        It may have been, I'm not sure. I deleted it right after I sent it. I didn't expect any problem about it. Don't worry, it's not important.I should have said, and will say now, NRN.---Les

        John Salmon <j.r.salmon@...> wrote:Are you refereing to the picture illustrating the organ?
        JR

        --
        John Salmon
        www.saintsilas.org.uk
        www.saintmarymagdalene.org.uk
        www.saintaugustine.org.uk
        www.willesdengreenparish.org.uk
        www.carshaltonallsaints.org.uk
        www.saintjohn.co.uk
        www.stpeterslondondocks.org.uk
        www.stmarybletchingley.org.uk
        www.stmaryattleborough.org.uk
        www.stmarksregentspark.org.uk
        www.stjamespaddington.org.uk
        www.stpeterbusheyheath.org.uk
        www.saintdunstan.org.uk
        www.churchtours.org.uk

        Don't forget to Email URLs of websites to members that you have found and think are worthy of recommendation.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT