Norfolk;what about Suffolk then?

  • Doris Howe
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      We are of course just "beyond the pale",in Suffolk, though
      as you drive to the Vets at Bungay you are in and out of each county , seems
      like every five minutes.
      You'll find Barsham-and the church and some great Suffolk views
      on this site;set up by one of the BellRinging Fraternity-or Sorority in this
      case; that should recommend it to you all..........

      Doris><>

      http://www.francishome.freeserve.co.uk/Index.htm

      Doris H. Howe (Mrs.) :
    • Win and Les Center
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
        [Wink, Wink.] Thanks. It's river Waveny, is it then? I knew it's not the Thames. But I did not know what river it is. I was "testing" Simon Knott to see if he was paying attention. He is so loyal to Suffolk, and I remember his verbal duel with someone from just across the border (Aidan, I think) about their rivalry between Suffolk and Norfolk. [Wink] I've misplaced my English road atlas that I normally keep next to the computer, or I would have looked it up a long time ago.---Les
        We are of course just "beyond the pale",in Suffolk, though
        as you drive to the Vets at Bungay you are in and out of each county , seems
        like every five minutes.
        You'll find Barsham-and the church and some great Suffolk views
        on this site;set up by one of the BellRinging Fraternity-or Sorority in this
        case; that should recommend it to you all..........

        Doris><>

        http://www.francishome.freeserve.co.uk/Index.htm

        Doris H. Howe (Mrs.) :

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        I'm a Woman Man seeking a Man Woman
        Enter city or ZIP
        Age: to
        Show only ads with photos

        Don't forget to Email URLs of websites to members that you have found and think are worthy of recommendation.