Re: Entries 498 and 499

  • suffolkodyssey
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2002
      Well, they said that about Proust himself, of course :-)

      Thought you'd like the photos anyway - although I think you've
      already seen them... It would be interesting to know what happened to
      all the medieval benches Arthur Mee saw here, presuming that he DID
      actually come and he DID actually see them. I'm never sure with Barmy
      Arthur if he's just a bit forgetful and misreads his notes, or if his
      army of young ladies did more for him than he credits them with...