Re: Latin help

  • fenners2002
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2002
      Many thanks for everybody's help. I'll try & do battle with the
      problem a little later when I've worked out what's wrong with my
      printer & replaced the ball valve in the loo! I'm not sure a third
      thing can go wrong plumbing-wise, but who knows. Time to turn the
      water off for 6 flats now, thanks to the wonderful 1930s plumbing
      system. I'm just glad they emptied the bins this morning, because
      that's where the stop cock's located!

      Wish me luck,

      Karen

      --- In Churchcrawling@y..., "fenners2002" <karen.christley@n...>

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2002
        Richard,

        I've gone and looked her up on the net now >:-(

        It's a Sheela! I see I have a hideous one at Buckland, Bucks.

        marion
      • richard nevins
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1, 2002
          ...It's a Sheela! I see I have a hideous one at Buckland, Bucks....

          I never thought about her being Australian. That does explain a lot..!!!

          Most of the sheelas I have seen are indeed very lascivious, and bountiful in their empathic fertility....Buncton woe-man appears a little under nourished for the job...

          Rich.
          Churchsketcher:
          http://www.wisgreen.freeserve.co.uk/churchsketch

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 1, 2002
            > I never thought about her being Australian. That does explain a lot..!!!

            LOL

            > Most of the sheelas I have seen are indeed very lascivious, and bountiful in
            > their empathic fertility....Buncton woe-man appears a little under nourished
            > for the job...

            Ok, I go back to the early Anglo-Indian polo theory...but seriously, your
            skinny, bow-legged person has breasts! Small, it's true, but there.

            Another idea...Buncton hermaphrodite person, with bits missing?

            marion