Many Files now available as PDF or Adobe Reader files

  • rlars100
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Group members,

      Many files in the files area are now available as PDF files.

      If you have had trouble opening open office files in ms word
      or if you did not want to download open office this is the
      solution. There are many interesting files in the files area.

      For example a new folder just opened up on Randall Larsen's
      revelation on the Kingly Grades of the Priesthood spoken of
      by Brigham Young and hinted at by John Taylor and Charles
      Penrose (1911).

      There are also new files in the other folders. We are doing the
      pdf versions of the files as fast as we can.

      warm regards,

      Dr. Randall Larsen