8Re: [Church_of_the_Firstborn_Westwood] Re: Necessity of Restoring the Temple ordinance of adoption(sealing to Joseph's line

  • Randall Larsen
    Aug 8, 2009
      Richard,

      I posted your message without comment.   I appreciate your point of view.  I plan to show forth more fruits of praise and wisdom.    Feel free to identify what Fundamentalist group you are from in your messages.  Let them know where they can read the 2nd book of commandments.  We have prophets at a discount now since the Father has authorized me to use the the phrase Thus Saith the Lord in connection with revelation.   Since the revelation appointing me the Keyholder is thus saith the Lord it is binding on the world i.e.
      the world needs to seek confirmation or denial from the Holy Ghost.

      LDS leaders have not used the phrase thus saith the Lord in decades thus what they say
      is only counsel it's not binding on the church or the world.

      UnlessThusSaithNOTbinding

      Joseph Smith

      If anything should have been suggested by us, or any names mentioned, except by commandment, or thus saith the Lord, we do not consider it binding.

      DHC3:295; MFP1:94

      warm regards,

      Randall Larsen