26Re: Questions

  • elyza2012
    Aug 12, 2009
      Thank you for your timely response :o)

      I can certainly understand your concern for safety.

      I'm sure that as time goes by otheres will have questions
      as well which is understandable given the leap they would
      have to make in abandoning testimonies and letting go of
      traditions. I would compare the experience to those leaving
      homes and family in the early days of the Church and heading
      West.

      Prior to diving into uncharted waters one would quite naturally
      want to test the depth of the water lest they break their neck
      and if walking across same, that the waters aren't over their
      heads and in particular they would want to discern first that
      the river wasn't teeming with piranhas. I am one like Joseph
      whose lot it has been to swim in deep waters and that from the
      day of my birth so I understand very well that you will have many
      to "test the waters" and probably more than once and in different areas.

      Elyza

      --- In Church_of_the_Firstborn_Westwood@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Randall Larsen" <rlars100@...> wrote:

      > Elyza asks:
      > "Randall, why did you not post a more recent picture of yourself?"
      >
      > Three reasons 1) I don't want to be recognized everywhere in
      > Los Angeles. I didn't know how much publicity the CofBW was
      > going to get. 2) I need to lose some weight. 3)To guard against
      > assassination (a real possibility in the days of Ervil Lebaron).
      >
      > I will post a more recent picture now that I know my privacy
      > won't be compromised. Guess I forgot how easy it is to Google someones name. I can hide behind the homeland security guy
      > to a certain extent.
      >
      > Elyza asks,
      > "Why does your spokesperson use a pseudonym, Louisa Beaman, one of
      > Joseph Smith's wives?"
      >
      > She needs an alias because she also wants privacy. She admires
      > Sister Beaman.
      >

      > Elyza asks:
      > "Do you feel that having a Facebook account with "Callete y dame un
      > beso" (shut up and give me a kiss) is fitting for a a Prophet and Patriarch of the Lord?
      >
      > This type of scrutiny is new to me. I have never been under this kind of microscope before. I will look into what is associated with this account I joined this account a while back. I wanted the
      > slogan as a message to my favorite lady. If there is an
      > impropriety here I accept you advise to correct the impropriety.
      >
      > I don't pretend to be perfect in my choices but there is no
      > error in the revelations I give in the Thus saith the
      > Father or Thus saith the Lord mode.
      >
      > Elyza asks:
      > "Are you still seeking to involve yourself in film making as the
      > Storylink site states?"
      >
      > That was posted a while back. I am not getting a living allowance
      > from the CoFBW yet. I am focused on Church business now but
      > as a King and a Priest I can delegate some tasks eventually to free up some time to raise money(by making respectable films)to
      > consecrate to the building of Temples. Some of the pledges
      > we have for the Temple fund come from potential motion picture financers.
      >
      > Elyza asks,
      > "Do you have any reasons other than those stated, to announce the
      > building of a temple?"
      >
      > Building a temple not just a good idea. The Father commands it. How else am I going to exercise the Keys of the Priesthood in their
      > fulness.
      >
      > One additional reason to build a Temple is that the CoFB now has
      > access to Kingly grades of the Priesthood as disclosed by
      > Brigham Young:
      >
      > "I am entitled to the Keys of the Priesthood according to linage [I am my fathers
      > son] & Blood [my father is adopted to Joseph Smith who had the birthright to the
      > presiding Keys by blood]. So is Brother H. C. Kimball & many others [who have
      > been adopted to Joseph's birthright line]** Have taken Kingly power & grades of
      > the Priesthood.******* This we would have taught in the Temple if time had permitted.
> [...]
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic