25Re: Questions

  • Dr. Randall Larsen
    Aug 12, 2009
      Elyza asks:
      "Randall, why did you not post a more recent picture of yourself?"

      Three reasons 1) I don't want to be recognized everywhere in
      Los Angeles. I didn't know how much publicity the CofBW was
      going to get. 2) I need to lose some weight. 3)To guard against
      assassination (a real possibility in the days of Ervil Lebaron).

      I will post a more recent picture now that I know my privacy
      won't be compromised. Guess I forgot how easy it is to Google someones name. I can hide behind the homeland security guy
      to a certain extent.

      Elyza asks,
      "Why does your spokesperson use a pseudonym, Louisa Beaman, one of
      Joseph Smith's wives?"

      She needs an alias because she also wants privacy. She admires
      Sister Beaman.

      Elyza asks:
      "Do you feel that having a Facebook account with "Callete y dame un
      beso" (shut up and give me a kiss) is fitting for a a Prophet and Patriarch of the Lord?

      This type of scrutiny is new to me. I have never been under this kind of microscope before. I will look into what is associated with this account I joined this account a while back. I wanted the
      slogan as a message to my favorite lady. If there is an
      impropriety here I accept you advise to correct the impropriety.

      I don't pretend to be perfect in my choices but there is no
      error in the revelations I give in the Thus saith the
      Father or Thus saith the Lord mode.

      Elyza asks:
      "Are you still seeking to involve yourself in film making as the
      Storylink site states?"

      That was posted a while back. I am not getting a living allowance
      from the CoFBW yet. I am focused on Church business now but
      as a King and a Priest I can delegate some tasks eventually to free up some time to raise money(by making respectable films)to
      consecrate to the building of Temples. Some of the pledges
      we have for the Temple fund come from potential motion picture financers.

      Elyza asks,
      "Do you have any reasons other than those stated, to announce the
      building of a temple?"

      Building a temple not just a good idea. The Father commands it. How else am I going to exercise the Keys of the Priesthood in their
      fulness.

      One additional reason to build a Temple is that the CoFB now has
      access to Kingly grades of the Priesthood as disclosed by
      Brigham Young:

      "I am entitled to the Keys of the Priesthood according to linage [I am my fathers
      son] & Blood [my father is adopted to Joseph Smith who had the birthright to the
      presiding Keys by blood]. So is Brother H. C. Kimball & many others [who have
      been adopted to Joseph's birthright line]** Have taken Kingly power & grades of
      the Priesthood.******* This we would have taught in the Temple if time had permitted.
      Joseph Smith was entitled to the Keys of the Priesthood according to Blood.
      Still He was the [p.132] fourth son. But when we get another Temple built then
      we will teach you concerning those things." WW Journal 3:132, Feb 1847 family
      meeting attended by many members of the 12.

      I just received this revelation on the Kingly grades 2 days
      ago. The grades consist of 7 new Keys (tokens) beyond the First endowment. So there will be veil work in the two room Holy of Holies. Worthy individuals and couples will learn the sign of the Son of Man. These ordinances pertaining to Thrones, Principalities,
      Powers, Dominions, and exaltations can only be performed in
      a dedicated temple Holy of Holies.

      Elyza wrote:
      > Please don't be offended. These are questions that truly need to
      > be answered that anyone would ask (some just to themselves without
      > asking you personally) I'm a person that believes that an individual
      > deserves a chance to answer for themselves.
      >
      > Elyza

      I am glad to be taken seriously. You may ask anything you want.
      I reserve the right NOT to answer questions that are too personal.

      warm regards,

      Randall Larsen

      --- In Church_of_the_Firstborn_Westwood@yahoogroups.com, "elyza2012" <adohni@...> wrote:

      > Randall, why did you not post a more recent picture of yourself?
      >
      > Why does your spokesperson use a pseudonym, Louisa Beaman, one of
      > Joseph Smith's wives?
      >
      > Do you feel that having a Facebook account with "Callete y dame un
      > beso" (shut up and give me a kiss) is fitting for a a Prophet and Patriarch of the Lord?
      >
      > Are you still seeking to involve yourself in film making as the
      > Storylink site states?
      >
      > Do you have any reasons other than those stated, to announce the
      > building of a temple?
      >
      > Please don't be offended. These are questions that truly need to
      > be answered that anyone would ask (some just to themselves without
      > asking you personally) I'm a person that believes that an individual
      > deserves a chance to answer for themselves.
      >
      > Elyza

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic