No activity in last 7 days
Emerging from the alternative LA radio scene during the summer of love and onto
the record shelf of every self-respecting hippie and beatnik well into the
THE FIRESIGN THEATRE took comedy into the
psychedelic era. With their
multi-layered satirical parodies, improvisational routines, peculiar puns and
obscure media and literary references,
PHILIP PROCTOR wrote some of the
most original and surrealistic comedy theater ever! Intelligent, irreverent and
just plain "out there," these records redefined the concept of recorded
- Mar 18, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Only moderators can post messages.