Hello everyone

  • johnj.burke
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 9:11 AM
      Thank you for approving my request to join. Although I am 58 I look
      forward to Christmas now almost as much as when I was a child. But now
      its the family gatherings,church carol singing and community events that
      are the attraction instead of childrens parties and gifts. Mind you I
      still receive a few gifts from family and friends. In recent years I
      have taken an interest in how others celebrate Christmas and the various
      traditions past,present and international .So I wanted to join and find
      out what I could learn from others