Re: Introduction

  • Shanna Flaschka
    Message 1 of 60 , Jun 3, 2006
      On Jun 1, 2006, at 12:59 PM, christmasinternational Moderator wrote:

      Please take a moment to share a bit of your Christmas background and
      interests:

      1. What country are you from?
      USA

      2. What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
      I think dinner, followed by Christmas crackers. Seeing everyone in
      silly paper crowns just makes the holiday!

      3. What are your three favorite Christmas carols or Christmas songs?
      Pachabel's Canon, Santa Claus is Coming, Rudolph

      4. Tell us about your Christmas tree -- real or artificial -- old or
      new ornaments -- special theme or a mixture of styles -- candles or
      strings of lights??????
      We always buy a real tree, and we buy one new ornament each year to
      celebrate something that happened (this year I gave birth to twins,
      so maybe we'll get two!)

      5. If you have a favorite Christmas food, tell us about it.
      I think baked ham

      6. Your first name or name you want to use in the group.

      Shanna

      Send your introduction to: christmasinternational@yahoogroups.com
      NOTE: If you merely hit the "reply" on your e-mail it won't go
      into the group. Send it to: christmasinternational@yahoogroups.com
    • rrstar96
      Message 60 of 60 , Dec 9, 2010
        Welcome aboard, David. We look forward to seeing pictures of your ornaments. Merry Christmas!